Start Living And Enjoying Your Life Pain-Free!
SqueezeGear® Compression Socks uses graduated compression therapy to improve the circulation in your legs. Graduated compression therapy has been clinically proven to improve blood flow. This means you’ll have more oxygen going to your muscles, more blood returning to your heart, and less build-up of fluids and toxins in your legs.
- Help revive achy feet & aching legs
- Help to keep swelling down and enhances blood circulation
- Reduces moisture to help to keep feet cool and comfortable
Graduated Compression Socks put pressure in just the right spots to increase blood flow and help repair broken down soft tissue. If you’re a nurse on your feet all day, a frequent traveler, an avid marathon runner or battling chronic soreness, SqueezeGear compression socks will help you feel better.
Dr. Matthew O'Reilly
Better Health Better You!
Healthy blood circulation is the key to great health and SQUEEZEGEAR compression socks contribute a great deal towards that.
SqueezeGear Compression Socks are recommended for:
- Varicose Veins
- Surgery Recovery
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Cramps
- Poor Circulation
- Arch Pain
- Heel Spurs
Limited Time Offer
- 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
- FREE Shipping
- SHIPS From USA Warehouse
Are Your Foot Problems Affecting The Quality of Your Daily Life?
The SqueezeGear™ compression socks have high compression at the ankle and gradually decrease up the leg to soothe, massage, boost blood circulation to relieve pain, and provide a comfortable, colorful, and everyday fitting that helps restore and keep good leg health.
Instant Pain Relief
Why Choose Squeeze Gear
The Unique Features
- Comfort Sole Provide superb comfort and prevents against blister.
- Antibacterial Material The Material can kill at least 99.9% of the bacteria and viruses within 2 hours.
- Sweat Resistant Fabric Quick and easy drying, keeps moisture away, reduces sweating & irritation.
- Shock Absorption Helps absorb the shock from weight and activity so you can reduces the risk of knee pain.
- 3D Weaving Soft elasticity and strong flexibility to wear comfortably, Easy on and off.
- Non-Slip Anti slip system ensuring your socks stays always put.
- Perfect for: Nurses, travelers, athletes, waitresses, parents, or anybody who spends the majority of their time on their feet.
GETTING THE RIGHT FIT
Sizing Tips - Please read carefully. All sizes are Unisex
1. Calf size is the primary measurement. Shoe size is secondary.
2. Compression socks can be thigh. Size up if in between sizes.
3. To measure calf circumference: place string or ribbon around calf at its widest point, mark it, and measure resulting length.
Have a question? We've got answers.
Shipping & Delivery
Returns & Refunds
THE LATEST NEWS, EVENTS AND STORIES WILL BE SENT RIGHT INTO YOUR BOX